Sunday, December 30, 2007

Happy new year!

A bit more than a week a go, precisely on 21. 12. I had presentation of my thesis titled Analysis of print quality of digital duplicators, which was the final project of my studies and I finally graduated. Now this is ticked done and I can do whatever I want, yeah!


After the presentation I stayed in Ljubljana for two more days to meet friends. I slept in Celica hostel, a former prison of Yugoslavian army. Premier Janez Janša was once imprisoned there. But it's renovated now and changed into a hip hostel. The designers decided to keep a little bit of prison spirit so there's a choice of 20 unique prison cells where you can sleep behind the prison bars. I wanted to stay there since the hostel opened but never really took the chance. Untill now. This is the cell where I slept. It was fun!

The Christmas I spent with my family in Kavče. It's getting really big, this family of mine, a lot of nephews running around and a lot of big people too, so it was a real full house. There's a bit of snow in Kavče and the temperatures are very low, brrrrr, not to walk around too much...

I will spend New Year's eve in Nijmegen. I'll see for if Dutch fireworks are different than the Slovene ones. :)) Here below is a greeting card for you, but you have to click it in order to see it played. Somehow this blogger can't really digest animated giffs.

No comments: